- Often customers with a diabetic foot are mindless of pangs, pressure marks or too tight shoes. Or they notice that limited (neuropathy).
- Furthermore, a lot of diabetics are adversely affected by circulatory disorder and under-supply of the leg (macroangiopathy)
Consequence of which is a deformation of the foot, pressure marks and ulcer.
We advise to a timely orthopedic shoe technic provision of the diabetic foot. Through a high-grade and individual provision your disorders could be appease and the danger for the foot could be minimized.
The provision takes place depending on the severity
- Soft foam insoles with a diabetic protection shoe
- Diabetic adapted bedding of the foot with a diabetic protection shoe
- Orthopedic custom-made shoe with a diabetic adapted bedding of the foot